Natural gas CNG
Gascontrol Polska is a supplier of CNG gas
Our many years of experience in this area allows us to meet the expectations of the client, which include end users as well as gas system operators.
The delivery of compressed gas CNG may be used, inter alia, in cases where
- the supply of network gas to the end customer is impossible within the period specified in the connection agreement as a result of force majeure affecting the investment process
- the gas system operator cannot deliver network gas to the customer within the time limit expected by the customer due to its location
- gas supply is necessary for technological start-up, and the network with the connection has not yet been completed
- no alternative source of energy
- the supply of network gas to the end customer is impossible due to renovation works
- a supply of nitrogen-rich natural gas is necessary
- the pressure at the place of delivery is high
- in the case of the investment acceptance process.